Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Urban Platter Black SOYA Beans, 1Kg / 35.27oz [Premium Quality, Protein Rich, Non-GMO]
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Black SoybeansÂ areÂ soybeansÂ that have aÂ black seed coat on the outside of the bean. Inside, they are theÂ sameÂ colourÂ asÂ regular yellowÂ soybeans. They are smaller, though than yellow soybeans.
- It is rich in fibre, iron & calcium, they’re one of the absolute best sources of plant-based protein.
- Black soybeans must be shelled and their edible beans removed then cooked prior to consumption. The beans should first be soaked overnight then on average will take approximately 90 minutes to cook to an al dente state. Prepared beans can be seasoned with salt and eaten as is or utilized in a number of preparations.
- Cooked beans can be added to green, grain and bean salads or incorporated into a dip along with other chopped vegetables and herbs. They can also be cooked down further and used to make fillings for lettuce wraps and dumplings or formed into patties for burgers.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂