Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pali Farms Buddha Rice – Pure Kala Namak Rice from Kapilvastu , 900 GMS
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Rare, ancient and aromatic rice from the land of Lord Buddha- Kapilvastu (currently Siddharthnagar district, Uttar Pradesh); The aroma of this rice is said to be the gift of Lord Buddha to his people.
- Awarded the Geographical Indication (G.I.) tag in 2013 by Govt. of India to identify its limited area of origin
- Sugar-Free Rice: Can be consumed by people with diabetes as the glycemic index (gi) <55
- Strong aroma, sweet taste and soft texture with a high content of zinc, iron, copper and magnesium
- Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 900 g; Package Contents: 900 gms of kala namak rice; Shelf Life: 24 months; Special Feature: Extremely rare, short grain, aromatic rice with high content of Zinc and Iron. Low Glycemic Index making it diabetic friendly. Cooked rice is soft and moist; Usage: Great for cooking plain steamed rice and kheer; Dosage Instructions: 60 grams per serving; Storage instructions: Keep it sealed and airtight to prevent infestation