No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fire TV Stick 4K with All-New Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
- Our most powerful streaming media stick —over 80% more powerful than the best-selling Fire TV Stick.
- Launch and control content with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR, HDR-10, HLG, and HDR-10+. Choose from thousands of movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, and others.
- The official YouTube app is now available on Fire TV. Use your voice to find, launch and play content on YouTube. Simply say “Alexa, open YouTube” or “Alexa, find movie trailers on YouTube”
- Experience thousands of apps, Alexa skills, and millions of websites like Facebook, and Twitter.
- Do more with Alexa—view live camera feeds, check cricket scores, order food, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Amazon Prime Music.
|Size||99 x 30 x 14 mm (only housing) | 108 mm x 30 mm x 14 mm (including the connector)|
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.0 + LE|
|Voice Support||Yes, with the all-new Alexa Voice Remote (included) or free Fire TV app (available for download on Fire OS, Android, and iOS)|
|IR Device Control with included All-New Alexa Voice remote||The included all-new Alexa Voice Remote can control the Fire TV Stick 4K and certain functions (such as power and volume) on a wide range of compatible TVs. Note: Certain functions may not be available on some IR-enabled devices.|
|Cloud Storage||Free cloud storage for digital content purchased from Amazon|
|Ports||HDMI output, micro USB for power only|
|Audio Support||Dolby Atmos, 7.1 surround sound, 2-channel stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 5.1|
|4K Support||To watch movies and TV shows in 4K Ultra HD, you need a compatible Ultra HD TV. All services may not be available in 4K/HDR.Learn more|
|Content Formats Supported||Video: Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG, H.265, H.264, VP9 Audio: AAC-LC, AC3, eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, Dolby Atmos (EC3_JOC), Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP|
|Output Resolution Supported||2160p, 1080p and 720p up to 60fps|
|System Requirements||High-definition television with available high-speed HDMI input, high-speed internet connection via Wi-Fi. 4K/ UHD TV required for streaming 4K/ UHD content.|
|TV Compatibility||TV must support minimum HDCP requirements for protected content playback. Compatible with 1) 4K ultra high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 2160p at 24/25/30/50/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2 or 2) high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 50/60 Hz. 4K/ UHD TV required for streaming 4K/ UHD content.|
|Warranty and Service||Fire TV Stick 4K is sold with a limited warranty of one year provided by the manufacturer. Use of Fire TV is subject to the terms found here.|
|Regional Support||Certain services may not be available outside India.|
|Accessibility Features||VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire TV features for users who are blind or visually impaired. Watch videos and TV shows with closed captioning displayed. Captions are not available for all content.|
|Included in the box||Fire TV Stick 4K, Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen), USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender cable for Fire TV Stick 4K, 2 AAA batteries and Quick Start Guide|