Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Echo Auto – add Alexa to your car
- Brand: Amazon
- Add Alexa to your car – Echo Auto is powered by your car’s 12V charging socket or USB port and connects to your stereo system through a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable or Bluetooth connection
- Designed exclusively for in-car usage – With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Do More with Auto Mode – Turn your phone into a driver-friendly display that complements your Echo Auto. See what’s playing and save time with easy-touch shortcuts to your favorite places, people, and content.
- Voice control your music – Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Amazon Prime Music, Apple Music, JioSaavn, and Gaana – just ask for a song, artist, or genre.
- Just ask – Use your voice to play music, make calls, add to your to to-list, check the news, and more.
- Designed for your privacy – You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Check for compatibility – Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.